To enable the integration between Microsoft Exchange and inspace
, you will need to take the following steps:
- Configure Exchange Web Services (EWS) for your Microsoft Exchange Server installation.
2. Create a user and password with permissions to manage all or specific user mailboxes and calendars (inspace
uses these credentials to connect to EWS and sync events).Note:
you can set up an account with different permissions to enable one-way or two-way integration:
- Read and write (full access) for mailboxes and calendars (allows for two-way inspace.app <--> Exchange sync)
- Read for mailboxes (allows for one-way Exchange --> inspace.app sync)
3. Allow connections to the EWS gateway from https://api.inspace.app
4. Provide the inspace
team with the relevant connection information for the EWS gateway:
- Public URI for the EWS gateway, username, and password of the account to be used for connection by inspace
- Certificate (if required)
- Miscellaneous network connection information specific to your domain
5. After the inspace
team completes the integration, you can start assigning Meeting Room calendars via Space Settings by entering an email for the room in the Place edit pop-up window.