makes workplaces work better. We craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience by focusing on the details. Companies like Phillip Morris and BSGV work with inspace
to welcome thousands of visitors to locations around the world.
Our mission is to help companies transform their existing offices into flexible spaces, save up to 50% on rent, and improve their employees' lives. Right now, inspace is helping the world return to work safely. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
We are looking for you if you have special skills in dealing with prospects (potential clients), managing the sales process, and knowing technical products!
Our Solutions Engineers (SEs) play a critical role in the prospect -> customer journey. SEs help folks get started with inspace, guiding teams through technical requirements, and answering questions around a few things but are mainly focused on Security, Scalability, Reliability, and Customization. We're building a team of people who care deeply about keeping a high bar as we welcome more prospects every week.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that they work with. This candidate will provide an excellent customer service experience and help prospects achieve their desired goals.Technologies you’ll come across frequently.
- Google Calendar
- Microsoft Outlook/Exchange & Office 365
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
Here’s what your week might look like at inspace
- Serves prospects by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in the customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A few of your best traits and skills
- As the resident expert, the sales team will rely on you for the most up-to-date technical and product information during deployments.
- You’ll help answer prospects’ technical integration, security, and product questions.
- Work with sales, product, and engineering teams to field technical questions and keep excellent documentation.
- Package and share customer feedback with the product team to help build our roadmap.
- Help us build out the CX team from scratch.
- Attention to detail.
- Curiosity. You’re driven to learn the latest and greatest of an industry. You enjoy problem-solving and know-how to ask strategic questions rather than just talking about implementation details.
- Improvisation. You easily navigate conversations with experienced technical folks with the right mix of patience and empathy.
- Coaching. Customers trust your advice on technical questions. You make people look smart, and sales actively seek you on all their calls.
- Continuous improvement. You’re always considering where you can build out and improve internal processes to create a smoother onboarding experience.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy talking with you, and you enjoy helping them tackle office roadblocks.
- Helpful. You're hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Patient. Our customers recognize our patience and empathy.
- Self-driven. You love measuring your progress.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in working with prospects or customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
Life at inspace
- We are just getting started and have a ton of work to do. This means a lot of growth and opportunity for the right individuals.
- Help us build our engine vs. being part of an existing one. We are looking for people to help us grow to the next step. This is an excellent opportunity to get your ideas heard and implemented.
- Consultative selling is the name of the game. We’re inbound driven but work smart outbound to specific people with the right message at the right time.
- We help real estate and technology leaders create a frictionless workplace. You’ll be selling to IT, Facilities, Workplace, and HR departments while getting other admins/office managers involved in the process too.
- At all times, let’s make sure we are doing three things: (1) Learning, (2) Earning, (3) Having Fun.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Return to Openings